From 7th to 11th October we had the opportunity, together with our principals, to take part in the Agroprodmash 2019 in Moscow.
Agroprodmash is an international event for equipment, machines and ingredients for the food and processing industry. For already two decades this exhibition demonstrates the best global achievements and contributes to the introduction of modern technologies of food and process engineering. Participants had the opportunity to navigate the current market trends. They could find the right solutions for their business and generate partnership and new sales leads.
Some figures to the Agroprodmash 2019:
- 870 companies from 37 countries
- more than 24 500 visitors on the area of 61700 square meters
- equipment, ingredients and comprehensive technological solutions for all sectors of the food industry under one roof
For POLO Handels AG, Agroprodmash is an international platform to strengthen partnerships, generate new sales leads and showcase the latest developments of our principals. Together with our partners we identified the growth points for our business as well as for the food industry.
Several of our principals joined us on the fair and presented their individual, high-class packaging solutions:
- Bauermeister – pesented mills and grinding technologies for different kinds of products
- Bosch Schiedam – presented horizontal packaging machines and complete automatic lines for food and non-food applications
- Bosch Viersen – presented processing equipment and complete production lines for confectionary like caramel, bars etc.
- CPS – presented fully automatic case packing systems
- HDG – presented its forming, filling and sealing systems for side sealed pouches
- Houdijk – presented its product feeding and processing systems
- Sapal – presented packaging equipment for chocolate, processed cheese, bouillon and chewing gum. During the exhibition there was an exclusive opportunity for our customers with Sapal equipment to have a one day free of charge inspection – read more about this on our Linkedin site.
POLO Handels AG would like to say thankful words to all the visitors and to the organizers and wish the Expocenter a lot of success and creativity for upcoming events!