Sustainable Paper as packaging material
Both our installed machinery and new machinery products are approved to process paper-based materials fitting to your product. This sustainable paper is available in almost all popular bag styles: pillow, gusseted, block bottom, corner sealed and Doy.
– Suitable for primary and secondary packaging (wrapped/bagged snacks products)
– Fully recyclable paper
Heat sealable paper pouch for Doy; limited barrier properties for dry products, up to 80 bags / min and up to 300 g
Join us in being first to market with a recycable paper Doypouch; lead the market!
– Suitable for secondary packaging (wrapped / bagged snacks products)
– Bag filling degree up to 80% for Doy, reduce packaging material consumption (powder)
– Focus industries: confectionery, snacks, powder, bakery, pasta, wrapped products
– Sustainability without compromise; the same or better bag quality, speed and fully recyclable offering the right barriers to ensure shelf life (case-by-case upon material and product tests)
– Applicable for new machines and potentially as a retrofit for your installed base case-by-case upon material and product tests
– Also the machine can also run heat sealable paper and polyolefin plastic based laminate films
– Machine types: SVE 2520 LR, WR, DZ /SVE 3620 LR, WR / SVE 3220 DZ
Paper as a packaging solution
– Reduce waste
– Use renewable resources
– Replace plastic with paper packaging
– Mono-paper cold seal application
– Laminated paper for hot seal application
Read more about the sustainable paper packaging solutions we offer here: POLO Sustainable Packaging_0411_SOUTH_EN_RU_VF
Contact your local Polo-Team for your free personal consultation!